Friday, February 19, 2010

Normal Value Of Fsh & Lh I Had My Period On 11 Aug And Then Ttc From 15th Aug Today Have Mild Bleeding. Is It Imp Bleeding?

I had my period on 11 aug and then ttc from 15th aug today have mild bleeding. is it imp bleeding? - normal value of fsh & lh

In June, he had taken pills to regulate the circulation. during this time in 11 Harmony had a process in which all levels of LH and FSH and prolactin levels normal.but doc told me that, when combined with LH, FSH ratios were relatively higher than is generally believed it was carried out 1: 1 1:2. I read that the release of LH an egg high cld now this implantation bleeding bcause I have no symptoms, triggers ....... but they have very little pain in the abdomen in trying to concieve please help .... Thanks for the reply

1 comment:

PG after 4.5 yrs! Stick baby!! said...

No, I think ... More ovulation bleeding time of the implant ... AF was 2 weeks and LH was high and that's what happens before ovulation, so that the most likely cause.

The installation can occur within a week or more after O. .. O'D probably not only safe, whether you are a BI! ;)

Post a Comment