Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hp Elite Keyboard And Mouse How To Pair How Do I Hook Up A Second Monitor To The VGA Port Included With My HP Pavilion Elite M9350f? Hm? Hmmm?

How do I hook up a second monitor to the VGA port included with my HP Pavilion Elite m9350f? Hm? Hmmm? - hp elite keyboard and mouse how to pair

Hello. No thank you in advance for the help you can offer me. I'm running:

A HP Pavilion Elite m9350f Desktop
USB keyboard and mouse
-6 GB of RAM
NIVIDIA GeFore-9800

My system has two DVI ports (which I think are connected directly to the graphics card). Considerabley bottom is a VGA port has come up with a black plastic box had to be unscrewed it (I'm beginning to speculate, because it should not be used, but why do they contain?) I have two monitors with VGA outputs. (They were tested on another computer) Dell Both are plug and play. When you plug into the DVI port with a DVI to VGA adapter that works well, but when I try, the third port, VGA port, which receives the plastic cover is straight inorder to use, I am nothing.I know that the simplest answer to be, supposedly on a simple DVI-VGA-DVI port with the exception of () goes directly to the graphics card would get, but I would put this port into a different presentation. Can the third VGA port? Was that not using this port? Thanks for any help. I have tried HP support line, but I can not spend 20 hours on the phone with someone who speaks little English before you on this page to understand racism.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The VGA is integrated on the motherboard, so if someone do not want the graphics card that could be used instead. The VGA is past the computer has a graphics card. When the lights interfere with the graphics card and the computer does not work. If you want to try, you can see if you enable it in BIOS. When googling you do not know how to try the BIOS it. Then I'll buy another DVI to VGA.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as ...

Post a Comment