Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bare Butt Do You Think Spanking A Teenager On The Bare Butt Is Child Abuse?

Do you think spanking a teenager on the bare butt is child abuse? - bare butt

This is not child abuse to me. I think young people should be better than me when they are earned. If a teenager is not the lashes on the bare buttocks want, then we should not talk, their parents and should not disrespect and curse his parents. As a teenager living at home, you should be able to beat them. What do you think?

3 comments:

Jeff N said...

I agree with all of you, Abel.

Little Lady. said...

However, in the event of a collision with a teenager, I think you're funny, not spanking the person. If you think there is a big difference between 20 years and a boy of fifteen years for routine decisions. wanted when he pulled his pants down at this age? and if you do not mean that you need to invade the personal space of the bare bottom, because they would say what they think like a human. Everyone should have the right to say what they want, like it or not, you can not go against human nature. In some cases, yes, I feel the earth is necessary, I am a teenager, 17 years, and I must admit that the learning achieved on the ground. and that some things are better left unsaid ... But if myFather beat me, no, not child abuse, I am not a child, but depending on how I felt about him, I wanted to get it to my father much trouble.

Missy said...

"Spanking is not child abuse, but consider other options for punishment. Depending on the gender of young people, you should think about how your child feels comfortable with his father / s pull their pants down to beat. I think there are also Other options that have the same effect.

Post a Comment