Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bathroom Breaks Ontario Employee Is There Federal Or State (Florida) Law For Restricting The Amount Of Time Spent Of Bathroom Breaks?

Is there federal or state (Florida) law for restricting the amount of time spent of bathroom breaks? - bathroom breaks ontario employee

I work in a call center and are limited to 50 minutes a week to know to go to the toilet (which the phone is placed in a code). If you go over 50 minutes, lit. Something about that does not suit me. I wonder if the law says something.

3 comments:

Question G said...

50 minutes per week, depending on the number of hours worked?
I'm sure you can have your bathroom with limited interruptions. Basically, you go to the toilet do not work, as long as they pay. If you are in the bath for one hour per week that the money spent for no return. And people are probably not in the bathroom it is probably a break from smoking, which is what happens where I work.

If you have a problem of the bladder or something, do it with your boss.

krolloha... said...

No. Probably not. 50 minutes per week at week 40 hours is about 10 minutes a day, go to the toilet. I mean, how long they really need?

If you have a health problem or disability, angle, then you can probably longer. But overall it is a long time.

"Cowboy" said...

I do not think I know that it is allowed, 2, 15 mi. Breaks and a 1 / 2 an hour for lunch 8 hours

Post a Comment