Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Used 30x30 Marlin Would Making Repairs To My Lot And Work Building Improve The Value Of The Property?

Would making repairs to my lot and work building improve the value of the property? - used 30x30 marlin

I have a very nice and open about 33 acres. No house is on the lot. I used to have an RV it.the many residential and commercial buildings. Zones unofficial here yet. I work two jobs history of the building on the first floor 30x40, 30x30 second floor.
I thought of a large garage door to replace before sale. At that time the garage door is not the age Operti. It is actually stationary with a gate 8 feet with a door, across the former garage door. It looks nice. What about roof repairs on a 12x40? Do not make no difference in the value of the property at the sale. The lot was once much smaller and manufacture of garden decorations. I can well imagine, to $ 3500.00 to repair these issues. Thank you for your comment

1 comment:

Gerald said...

You speak like a man with the media? .. ! / 3 acre is about .. Res / Com .... Did you say, a manufacturer and a 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom and 2 garage on plot to ... Before sticking the sign in the yard HAND - shop around. It would perhaps be useful to think about ... You can not get loans on vacant land --- The building is not habitable ... Scout around and see what can be done --- I hope you do not sell this package for next week?

Post a Comment