Saturday, November 7, 2009

Bone Pain More Condition_symptoms Is It Normal To Have Pubic Bone Pain During Pregnancy?

Is it normal to have pubic bone pain during pregnancy? - bone pain more condition_symptoms

I am 21 weeks along and last week I felt more and more severe pain in the groin area - somewhere in the depths of my pubic bone, or just behind him. It is especially important when I go back, or in bed. Is this normal? Do you already have her pregnancy? What is the cause? Any form of relief?

PS - At first I thought there may be some vaginal or urinary tract infections, but does not bite, no pain when urinating, discharge is normal, so probably not? It feels more pain in muscles, if you know what I mean.

2 comments:

Emily & her mommy love Da Bears! said...

I had the same problem after about 20 weeks. It is called the symphysis pubis dysfunction occurs in approximately 7% of pregnant women. It was so painful. My doctor recommended Tylenol, but it does not really help much. It usually disappears after birth. So make sure you will always have enough rest and are as much as possible. I had a garden chair made from plastic in the shower, because it is too painful to put through an entire shower. Make sure there is a staircase that goes to the top. In general, it is more difficult at night and found that the most active during the day was the hardest part was the night.

Gigi said...

It's called sypmhasis pubis dysfunction. I was in 2 of my 7 pregnancies. Some doctors have patronizing and say "this is normal and not stand pain during pregnancy" and, but do not permit. You have the classic symptoms. However, having said that, can not be made by reducing a lot. But it is good when the discomfort is not your doctor or midwife and recognized under guardianship. Good luck!

Post a Comment