Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blocked Artery More Condition_symptoms I Have Been Told That My Right Coronary Artery Is 100% Blocked And That My Heart Has Grown 3 Bypass Segments.?

I have been told that my right coronary artery is 100% blocked and that my heart has grown 3 bypass segments.? - blocked artery more condition_symptoms

I am 54 years and the survivors of the infarcted heart attacks before complete 9 years, and I had deployed 4 stents in my heart, in two cases. I'm trying to understand how the body of the blocked artery can, without using conventional bypass surgery.

1 comment:

ckm1956 said...

The body is an amazing thing. The artery is blocked for a long time. The tissue of the artery signals sent "chemicals", which needs more oxygen.

The body "knew" what I do not work, then they began to grow in the arteries as collateral.

Post a Comment