Saturday, November 7, 2009

Free What Is A Free Poker Bankroll, And Where I Can Get A Free Poker Bankroll?

What is a free poker bankroll, and where i can get a free poker bankroll? - free

I heard from one of my friends about the free poker bankroll. These things are real? I have this great free poker bankroll sites on the net, but I called the phone number and a lot of things.
Do u know a website with information about the poker games free s bankroll and some well offf. I started in this poker, but without risk. And a free poker bankroll would be best.
Thank you a lot guys!

3 comments:

Carl said...

I know what I have my U. But not all sites of fraud. Some places offer free real poker bankroll. No kidding. Look there are many good sites with information about the free poker bankroll. Here is a blog with the strategy at bankroll management and procurement for the construction of Somo ur first free poker bankroll.
http://www.freepokerdolars.blogspot.com/

BIGBossD... said...

Most are scams, the stars on the day of poker freeroll tournaments that have the potential to make money with no financial risk to themselves. But their deposit bonus is BS allegeded say that, if you deposit $ 50 you get a bonus of $ 50, but it needs something like 700 million U.S. dollars in financial transactions in order to receive the bonus of fifty meaning and almost impossible if you spend too much money to get the bonus only to want.

Richard said...

I think it means that you want to play with play money and keep it in the affirmative
There are many sites .........
I play on Full Tilt and PokerStars
points
Party Poker is what you thought you would like to
Have a nice day goood

Post a Comment