Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Homestead Senior Care If Selling A Home On A Lease/purchase & Non-refundable Downpayment, Continuing My Mortgage,what Tax Charges?

If selling a home on a lease/purchase & non-refundable downpayment, continuing my mortgage,what tax charges? - homestead senior care

And there are safeguards% of the purchase price? Is my status as a homeowner with a fireplace, high and disability exemptions in another state? Lease payments are fully deductible from the purchase price, or only a portion of the surplus to pay RE taxes and insurance deductible? Can within 1 to 2 years. founded? This is a property in Florida alone at home with my live with my son in Illinois. I live in a nursing home of the SS and the very small businesses. As my son and I can be protected? What are the dangers for him? My hotel is in a revocable trust.

1 comment:

Whats Up Doc said...

There is no guarantee for anything. You can have a period of 5 years. Unsure of the other questions, but these 2 I have done.

Post a Comment